Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I think I will try to watch some Ray's movies for then next few days, to get to know the basics of Indian cinema:

Pather Panchali

Aparajito

World of Apu

I am also finishing watching the first season of The Wire.

Zodiac (2007)

I loved Se7en and Fight Club and I liked The Game and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Hopefully I'll enjoy this Fincher flick too.
Don't try posting images from the IMDB , they don't show up on this forum.

Don't try posting images from the IMDB , they don't show up on this forum.
It's not a picture from IMDB and I can see it fine. Strange...

EDIT: It seems to be from IMDB, nonetheless, as I inspected the link. I'll try something different.

EDIT 2: What about now?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Today I'm in a special mood for contemplation! Will watch this one:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I think I will try to watch some Ray's movies for then next few days, to get to know the basics of Indian cinema:

Pather Panchali

Aparajito

World of Apu

I am also finishing watching the first season of The Wire.
The Wire is awesome . Let me know how you get on with the Ray films, I've got a few of his films recorded, trying to find a drive to watch them.

Watched Gallipoli and Witness past few nights, thoroughly enjoyed both of them, feel like Harrison Ford got robbed of an Oscar; brilliant performance there. Got access to Dead Poets Society so might continue my Peter Weir-athon, completely overlooked director imo.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I need help choosing between these seven for tonight.

Rain Man

Netflix is predicting for me to rate this around a 4.2, which in unbelievably high. Also it's in the MoFo tournament, and it's acclaimed. So I'm excited for this film.

I'm watching two HUGE classics tonight (or tonight and tomorrow night if there isn't enough time):

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

I've been meaning to watch this one already for a pretty long time. It was featured in the latest Mad Men episode, so I figured tonight was the perfect night for it!

McCabe & Mrs. Miller (1971)

Robert Altman is becoming one of my favorite directors. The Player was absolutely brilliant. You can expect a very positive review about it in the near future. Hopefully Altman continues his streak with this widely acclaimed western film.

Rain Man
tell me if you liked it because it doesn't seem like your kind of film. )

Taxi Driver is an excellent film. The finale has some of the best special effects I've ever seen. Tonight, I'm planning to watch the original Superman. I've never seen any of the Superman movies, and I'm going to watch all of them before Man of Steel comes out. Yes, that includes the one where he quests for peace; any advice to avoid that film will be ignored.

McCabe & Mrs. Miller (1971)

Robert Altman is becoming one of my favorite directors. The Player was absolutely brilliant. You can expect a very positive review about it in the near future. Hopefully Altman continues his streak with this widely acclaimed western film.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller is absolutely brilliant, and I'm 99% sure that you'll love it. I've watched it a couple of times recently as it was on Sky Movies in the UK and it's got potential to be one of my all time favourites. The only other Altman film I've seen is Short Cuts, which was really good, gonna try and watch more, all the ones you've seen are on my watchlist