Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Godfather time ^^

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Just finished Mulholland Drive. Gotta say, I loved it! It's weird and surreal, but everything somehow makes sense in the end. Definitely putting this movie in my top 10, I love it that much.

Not Enough Time
^I loved Looper. Did it win for best make-up? Because if it didn't, it should.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

I was kind of skeptical about seeing Looper but one of my friends insisted that we should see it. It turned out to be a pretty decent action / sci-fi flick. A bit to long imo. If you like that sort of thing i can def. recommend it.

Im pretty sure it didnt win for best make-up.

Not Enough Time
I was kind of skeptical about seeing Looper but one of my friends insisted that we should see it. It turned out to be a pretty decent action / sci-fi flick. A bit to long imo. If you like that sort of thing i can def. recommend it.

Im pretty sure it didnt win for best make-up.
I could see how one might think it's a little too long. I personally didn't think so. I liked it more for the other elements besides the action, and I didn't think it was too sci-fi, just set in the future (all my opinion). I liked the character depth, acting, and premise of the movie most. And the fact that it had action, but it was mostly a good story that was told well.

Plus, I'm a Joey Gordon-Levitt fan, and every time he spoke it was like "WHAT!?" cause he was barely recognizable as himself, both physically and linguistically. So it was just cool in that sense. That whole "wow" factor may have made me think the movie was better than it is.

I watched Red Flag.

Hi , Im John.

I had some wild nights out, but now I'm taking a 2 month break for my finals. There is one big advantage: A LOT of movie watching (and no hangovers)!

Tonight I'm watching:

Everyone Says I Love You (1996)

Already postponing this one for several days, because of several circumstances. My twentieth Woody Allen movie.

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

My thirteenth Coen movie.

and maybe something else if there's still time left.