Tools    

Help me pick...

I'm either renting

Requiem for a Dream by Darren Aronofsky

OR

Pierrot Le Fou by Jean-Luc Godard

I'm leaning towards Pierrot Le Fou. Help mehhhhhhh choose

Exterminate all rational thought.
Requim for a Dream is at best an average film, if you like that kind of style... i gave at a
That's at least 5 pocorns too many! That movie is a turd.

A few days ago I dug out a forgotten stash of those DVDs that used to come free with newspapers. So tonight it'll probably be Zulu Dawn followed by Defence Of The Realm.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
My options are Olivier Nakache and Éric Toledano's Intouchables or Eytan Fox's Walk On Water.

I'm undecided.

Gangs of New York (2002)

I'm not sure if I'm going to like this, because I'm usually not the biggest fan of 'costume' epics (except western movies), but it's directed by Scorsese and it features DiCaprio and DDL, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. I'm watching it tonight.

After this I may watch something else. It will depend on my mood then.

My options are Olivier Nakache and Éric Toledano's Intouchables or Eytan Fox's [i]Walk On Water.
I've only seen Intouchables but I recommend it. A little sappy and sentimental but it has a good heart and is very entertaining and at times very funny.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
I've only seen Intouchables but I recommend it. A little sappy and sentimental but it has a good heart and is very entertaining and at times very funny.
I loved it! A beautifully honest and ofttimes funny film that touched the deepest chords of my heart and soul. My 13 year old son is a paraplegic as a result of a car accident (also claimed the life of my husband) and therefore so many of the film's hues became a personal connections; acceptance, empathy without pity, the possibility joy and fulfillment in life no matter who you are or what your circumstances may be.

Wild at Heart (1990)

It looks awesome and it's directed by David Lynch. It also won the Palm D'Or in Cannes. I am probably going to like this.

I may watch something else after (or before) this, but I'm not sure yet.

Alien for the first time