Hot Wheels the Movie!

Tools    

It was beauty killed the beast.
The director (if that's what you want to call him) known as "McG", who did Charlie's Angels and it's upcoming sequel, is planning to direct a live action movie based on the toy cars "Hot Wheels". James Robinson has been hired to write the script (he wrote The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen's screenplay).

http://romanticmovies.about.com/libr...wheelsnews.htm

Kong knows that Kong can't be the only person who thinks this idea is incredibly stupid and lame.

Get off my island
Yeah, I heard about this one too. Like Kong, I think it sounds utterly ridiculous. It's interesting that throughout this relatively long piece, there is not one mention of any kind of plot line. The closest we get is; "We've been given the opportunity to bring to life a world inspired by color, adventure and velocity. We want to create a timeless story that will work for everyone -- a charismatic young hero, great stakes and jeopardy, and a fantastic love story."

Disaster!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kong
Kong knows that Kong can't be the only person who thinks this idea is incredibly stupid and lame.

Nope... Caitlyn thinks the same thing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Kong
"Chris is gettin' upset!"

Hmm... this was probably greenlighted because of "The Fast And The Furious" movies.

I bet it'll feature lots of girls in bikinis with big bosoms.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
We all know that's what makes a car movie

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Kurt Russell?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Get off my island
lol, you never know

Brazilian wax. Turtle Wax. What's the difference?

My life isn't written very well.
A few hares.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?