The fuze931 Current Top 100 List

→ in
Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
I really need to see more movies, but I am actually having fun with this amateur list.

I blind bought this movie on a whim after hearing rave reviews from coworkers. I should've known better than to trust their judgement since we have very different tastes. I laughed a grand total of one time (the "frosted like a cupcake" scene) and it was more of a chuckle than an all-out laugh . What a waste of time and money.

Oh well, to each their own.

Not Enough Time
If anyone has any suggestions for party movies, let me know. I'm relatively new to that sub-genre.
You should list what you've already seen. I love Grandma's Boy as a party movie, or Waiting, or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels could qualify. There are so many....

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

I have seen and loved the first of those, but not Lock Stock.

lock stock is a really good movie.

I may check it out tomorrow. I have a trio of movies I have not seen lined up for tonight!

Salve a tutti!! Sono italiano e prometto che prossimamente scriverò in inglese..volevo dire che spero di trovare in questa TOP 100 veri capolavori della storia cinematografica, e mi riferisco ai film di Kurosawa (tra tutti "I sette samurai"), di François Troffaut ("I 400 colpi" e "Jiles e Jim"), Sergio Leone ("Il buono, il brutto e il cattivo", "C'era una volta in America"...), Charlie Chaplin...veri pezzi d'oro del cinema di tutti i tempi!!!

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Directed by Steven Spielberg

This is actually more impressive to me than Jurassic Park in many ways, such as visuals and the fact I GET TO SEE A T-REX IN TOWN! I am a Vince Vaughn fan, so it was also cool to see him in it as well. It is by no means better than the first in my opinion, which (spoiler) will show up later, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for this film, and, usually when I watch these movies, I start with this one, then the first one, and all around forget the third one was made! Fun flick, Vince Vaughn, T-Rex in the city, and an all around good popcorn flick. Instant addition to my list.

Plus rep more for being a Vince Vaughn fan than for the movie, though I liked the flick well enough. I just wish Vaughn would make more decent movies. He's made a lot of crap as of late which is a shame becase he is actually talented.

I like Happy Gilmore and I love Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I didn't care for Ratatouille and I hate musicals, so I really hate Grease. I haven't seen the rest of your list.

Some I really others I don't not a fan of Happy Gilmore