Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Not Enough Time
Citizen kane - FINALLY!!!

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

I'm finally watching this (probably) awesome duo tonight!

The Hustler (1961)

The Color of Money (1986)

They were already on my watchlist for a VERY long time, so now it's finally time to deal with these two films. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy them!

Stasera penso di rivedermi uno dei capolavori della storia del cinema, un autentico pezzo d'oro: "Jules e Jim" di François Truffaut

They Shoot Horses,Don't They? (1969)

Doesn't look like my type but you never know.

Porco Rosso (1992)

It will be my fourth Miyazaki film (already watched Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service) and I'm looking forward to it, because I loved all of his films so far.

After this one there are several completely different possibilities like Eraserhead, Notorious, True Romance, Princess Mononoke, Manhattan Murder Mystery, etc.

It will all depend on my mood after Porco Rosso.

I'm probably watching True Romance (1993), because many people on this forum really love it and because someone said it was very Tarantinesque, even though he only wrote the script and didn't direct it.

BUT there is a possibility that I'll have a good copy of The Two jakes (1990) by tonight and that film has priority, because it's the "sequel" of my second favorite movie of all time and I've been dying to see it for a very long time!

One of the following:

Amour
Caché (Hidden)
Eyes Wide Shut
Lost in Translaion
Punch-Drunk Love
Silver Linings Playbook
Straw Dogs
(Original)
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
The Treasure of Sierra Madre
The Turin Horse

Fancy something quite new and an easier watch, with probably rules out Haneke/Tarr for now (even though I'm sure they'll be good films), I'm thinking Lost in Translation, Silver Linings Playbook, Punch-Drunk Love, The Assassination' or The Three Burials', then maybe after that Eyes Wide Shut or Straw Dogs, two controversial classics that I think I'll enjoy.

One of the following:

Amour
Caché (Hidden)
Eyes Wide Shut
Lost in Translaion
Punch-Drunk Love
Silver Linings Playbook
Straw Dogs
(Original)
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
The Treasure of Sierra Madre
The Turin Horse

Fancy something quite new and an easier watch, with probably rules out Haneke/Tarr for now (even though I'm sure they'll be good films), I'm thinking Lost in Translation, Silver Linings Playbook, Punch-Drunk Love, The Assassination' or The Three Burials', then maybe after that Eyes Wide Shut or Straw Dogs, two controversial classics that I think I'll enjoy.
You can't go wrong with this list!