What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Barry Lyndon

Found it in the clearance section and decided it was time to watch it. I've read that it's one of the most beautiful films ever, so that sounds good to me!

Spirited Away

I lent my copy to someone, so this is a replacement. A movie I like revisiting every year or so.

No Country for Old Men (blu-ray)

It was $5 at Wal-Mart and I knew that pricing wasn't going to last long. Picked it up and the next day, when I went back to Wal-Mart, everything that was $5 got upped to $7.88.

Nice.

Give me all of your candy!

One of my favorite films of all time. Found it for $1.50 at a flea market. Couldn't pass it up!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-03-29-22-57-25--1762285770.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	10382  

I bought Lincoln because I thought it would be an interesting movie. I haven't watched it yet though.

Bought the Blu-ray for The raid: Redemption, I really like the cover art and it looks like something I'd enjoy.

Annie Hall

Crimes and Misdemeanors

No Time for Sergeants

The second and third DVDs are blind buys, Annie Hall is an all time favorite of mine.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
The Dark Knight Rises - Double Play (Blu-ray/DVD) to complete my Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Blu-ray/DVD/Ultra Violet...adding to my collection.

Not Enough Time
The Hours
Paperman
Super
25th Hour
Chaos Theory

And I'm so excited because I LOVE 25th Hour, Paperman, and The Hours, and Super and Chaos Theory are not bad and good additions.

They were all unknown to me except The Hours which I knew was good but I had seen it once a long time ago. I saw a trailer for Paperman and Super and they looked like my kinda movie. 25th Hour just looked good, was WAY better than I expected.

Chaos Theory was just a random pick to make it over $25 so I got free shipping

Very happy with my purchases! I was buying strictly cheap-o movies (they cost a penny so all I have to pay is shipping), but then I'm spending 3-4 bucks anyway, so I decided now to try and find 4-6 dollar movies with free shipping. And let me tell ya, they're much better movies in most cases.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"