Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Wreck it Ralph 8/10

Spring breakers - 7/10
Oz the great and powerful - 5/10

The magnificent seven 8/10

A good remake but the original is far more superior.

Unregistered User
The Elephant Man - 1980 - 8/10
Manhunt - 2008 - 5/10
The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover - 1989 - 7/10
4 months 3 weeks and 2 days - 2007 - 7/10
Hellraiser 2 - 1988 - 5/10
The deadly Spawn - 1983 - 6/10
Midnight in Paris - 2011 - 8/10

Gladiator -
+

I can't believe it took me so long to see Gladiator. Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix are both great, and the movie is almost great.

The Third Man -

Very overrated. People say it's great, I personally think it isn't even good. According to IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes this is a thriller/mystery and suspense film. What exactly makes this a thriller, and where was the suspense? For me, The Third Man is nothing more than a black and white film, with a soundtrack that doesn't even suit the film or its "dark and mysterious atmosphere".

[b]The Third Man -

Very overrated. People say it's great, I personally think it isn't even good. According to IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes this is a thriller/mystery and suspense film. What exactly makes this a thriller, and where was the suspense? For me, The Third Man is nothing more than a black and white film, with a soundtrack that doesn't even suit the film or its "dark and mysterious atmosphere".
I think you're the first person I meet, that doesn't like this film. You should try it again in the faraway future, though!
This movie score is by the way one of my favorites of all time and I think it fits the movie perfectly. It even improves the film.