Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

Midnight Run is a fantastic movie. De Niro and Grodin are excellent in it!
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Considering that it's directed by Robert Rodriguez, who also directed the From Dusk Till Dawn and co-directed Sin City, El Mariachi was overshadowed by his more successful films.

I'm unable to understand why this movies are underrated
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Heinlein

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Only Yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the lowest rated movie among my top 20 favorites of all time. It least in the IMDB ratings. Though it is generally praised to the heavens by the ones that watched it. So that's my pick of the most underrated movie of all time IMO.

i think Land Of Dead .........................

Speaking of Reeves, Detachment is highly underrated. A-list drama.
Keanu Reeves is in Detachment?

Some surprising choices here. I'll agree with those who love "OH Brother" although I don't think it was underrated. I think most hold this film in high regard and one of the Coens masterpieces. Has anyone see "Margret". I watched it a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Cant get it out of my head. Paquin is superb.

Synecdoche, New York

Although Roger Ebert rated it as the best film of the 2000's (decade), by no means did all critics praise it.
Also, it didn't even earn back a quarter of its budget at the box office.