Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

You're right. It's Ki-Duk's film. I just knew the Polish title and roughly translated it to The Island, but there's no difference between island and isle as I am concerned.
Synonyms are like colors

Proximity, your images don't appear to be showing when posted for me, only when I go to quote, switch editing mode to code and then paste the link in my browser can I work out which film you're rating

I don't get it. They work just fine for me. I'll try and sort it out.
Since I quoted and posted that, I can see the image for that particular one fine, but some of the others aren't working for me in this thread. Not sure if this problem is happening for anyone else, but thought I'd let you know

I don't get it. They work just fine for me. I'll try and sort it out.
It's because they're taken from IMDb. I've tried it myself on another forum and it seems that IMDb pictures don't show on forums.

Robot and Frank (2012) - 9.5/10
Amazing movie.

Donnie Darko 8/10

It is a complex film that deserves multiple views, the theme of time travel is not new but the way it is treated in this film is quite bold and challenging.

I watched an old turkey the other night, I Hate Your Guts. Despite the title, it was a pretty good movie. Its about racial violence in the south when the desegregation laws came in. It was one of William Shatner's first films. I was never much impressed with him as an actor, except for Star Trek, but he gave a great performance in this one as a slimy creep.

Whatever It Takes (2000)

Watched it earlier, didn't expect much from it but it ended up being quite funny. Seems to be a relatively overlooked and little known film. Not a classic but a harmless way to spend 95 or so minutes. I'd give it about a 7/10.

6/10 - Really fast-paced noir, with predictable turns, but it's not without its share of exciting scenes.

1/10 - I cannot believe this is directed by Takashi Miike. Just kidding; Yes I can.