Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm going to watch several Ernst Lubitsch movies while at work; Netflix has The Wildcat, The Doll, Anne Boleyn, and One Arabian Night. They also had the good sense to add a bunch of Early Fritz Lang: Spies, Woman in the Moon. Going to finish A Farewell to Arms first.
What's your job?

I am watching ageent vinod tonight...

I'm watching Flashdance, and then probably School Ties

i am gonna watch The Haunting in Connecticut 2 Ghosts of Georgia tonight,hope it will be good after a long time.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
I work in an office, managing paper routes for a classified ad newspaper. Spend most of my time behind an computer and can watch Netflix while I work. No doubt my productivity is rock bottom, but can I manage to care creating capital for "my company"?

No doubt my productivity is rock bottom, but can I manage to care creating capital for "my company"?
You will care when you are out of a job

I work in an office, managing paper routes for a classified ad newspaper. Spend most of my time behind an computer and can watch Netflix while I work. No doubt my productivity is rock bottom, but can I manage to care creating capital for "my company"?
. I think i'd like that job.

I have Flight, and To Rome With Love from Netflix, so i'll probably attempt to watch one of those with my girlfriend tonight. I'd assume the choice will probably be a second one, considering it is Valentines Day, and there's nothing too romantic about plane crashes. Well, at least not for me. I definitely wasn't aroused at the slightest while watching the plane crash in Fearless for example, but to each his own! XD