Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Battle of Algiers (1966) by Gillo Pontecorvo

Probably the best war movie i have seen, closely followed by Come and See and The Thin Red Line.

Late Spring (1949) by Yasujirô Ozu

A very beautiful movie by Ozu,though for me it does not top Tokyo Story. If anyone can recommend other movies by Ozu i would be very happy!

Up next is Tropical Malady by Apichatpong Weerasethakul!

Bad Teacher

Just awful. Most of the jokes fell flat, everyone was trying too hard (except Jason Segal, who didn't seem to be trying at all), and it made no sense.

Miller's Crossing

Solidly entertaining and tautly put-together. Missing a little something to put it over the top, but enjoyable.

Grizzly Man

Interesting documentary, although I'm still a little confused about what drove Timothy Treadwell to live with bears every summer. It's an interesting portrait, but I'm still left wanting to know more about his motivations.

The Bourne Legacy

9/10

Amazing.

Argo 10/10

Argo 11/10

The last movie I saw it was an awesome bollywood movie
Race 2 9/10

Smokin' Aces

In a way, this movie is a mess, but at the same time I find it to be really well filmed (I really liked the camera work), and the acting wasn't bad either. It was interesting almost the whole time and I never felt bored.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Unbreakable (2000)

Slow, but rewarding!
Actually one of my favorite Shyamalan movie, because I feel it's the only one of the movies that he took seriously (along with The Sixth Sense), but unlike The Sixth Sense, it is more subtle with its subject matter.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
The Sad Sack

I would have given it a higher rating, but the subject and non-Jerry Lewis related parts of the movie were so weak and offensive that I would have given the movie a 0, but that Jerry!

Sin City (2005)

Closest to a graphic novel that movie can get. Composed of three stories that have little links between each other but they perfectly fit together.
It's a comic book stylized and typical Rodriguez's violent entertainment with a big number of famous faces.

8/10

Misery (1990)

Simple, but tense, creepy, fun and interesting story. One of the better King's adaptations, but it is up to the simplicity of the story itself.
Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes is brilliant, one of those performances that you remember for long time. Only the ending looks somehow sloppy and hastily done, as if after final fight they had one more day of shooting so they hastily done it in few hours. But after all it's a simple and excellent thriller.

8/10

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.

Nobody Walks (2012) with Olivia Thirlby and John Krasinsky, half-written by Lena Dunham (Girls). Just saw it last night. This is a story about a sexy young interloper who disrupts a family during her short stay. I liked Olivia Thirlby in Juno, and wish she could rock it out in a movie, but this ain't the one. Very moody and slow moving indie, like a bowl of lukewarm canned soup.

The actors did the best with what they had. Krasinski really dials down the energy. It's ok to watch for curiosity sake though, but very forgettable...

I rate it one dizzy face.