Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I watched Son of Hercules Vs. The Dark people last night. One of those sword and sandal movies that were popular in the 60's. Despite the title, it wasnt too bad. The guy who played Hercules was double ugly, and couldnt act, but the movie was watchable.

I guess...The Breakfast Club.
I like this film,it is really great for me.

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Good fun. I was impressed at how well they were able to inject an emotional through-line with such a high-concept, innately referential idea. Visually dazzling, funny, silly and charming.

-

Salt Of Life. Only Italian films I really like are neo-realism, to be honest, so I wasn't expecting much from this, but it was surprisingly enjoyable for a comedy.

Lincoln

The acting and the direction were both excellent, cinematography was very good, I liked the atmosphere and everything, however the movie had some boring bits. I enjoyed it though, don't regret seeing it as I consider it to be an informative experience.

Chinatown

Sometimes interesting, sometimes frustrating. I liked the atmosphere of the movie but it confused me, and a good film should never do that. Basically, it's a well made film and it has quality, but I didn't quite enjoy it. Just not my cup of tea I suppose.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Last of the Mohicans 10/10, Perfection!

Hello anybody out there?