Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

If you have Netflix, Mulholland Dr. is on there. I'd say Sideways was the best of those three, but only if you're in the right mood. It's a depressing portrait of a midlife crisis. Though I'm not sure there's another way to paint a midlife crisis.
I only kind of have Netflix, and I really shouldn't use it (the account belongs to my friend's now ex-fiance). I can't really say Mulholland Drive looks that appealing either. Also, I tried watching it at some point and ended up turning if off. Same with Sideways.

zero dark thirty for me tonight

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Recently pulled a big haul in from the library. Mostly silent films, Lang, Murnau, a few Buster Keaton films. I'll post the list and reactions to them in a seperate thread later.

Also, I will finish this:

Started it while my girl was at Trivia, but got caught up
working around the house. Gonna start it over and watch it all the way.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looper, jsut got on DVD. Seen it already at flicks.

I'm watching The Piano Teacher right now. Erika Kohut is probably the most annoying character I've ever seen on screen. And it's not anywhere near as disturbing as many have suggested.

Rating 35 Minutes in:

Seven Psychopaths