Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watched Texas Killing Fields (2011). In fact, bought it sight-unseen at a discount and I rarely do that with movies I haven't seen on cable or at the cinema. I've been wanting to see this for a while and had heard it was disappointing, but I didn't think so after watching. I mean, a movie with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Sam Worthington, Jessica Chastain, and Chloe-Grace Moretz can't be that bad and it isn't. It's pretty cracking!

I just saw that Primer is on Netflix Instant, so I'm going to watch that tonight. I've heard a lot about how it's the most confusing movie ever, so I might have to ask you all to tell me what really happened after I'm done.

Due to someone's post on another thread, I plan to find and watch The Red Badge of Courage.

^ Got this to watch tonight. Looking forwards to it.

Watched Texas Killing Fields (2011). In fact, bought it sight-unseen at a discount and I rarely do that with movies I haven't seen on cable or at the cinema. I've been wanting to see this for a while and had heard it was disappointing, but I didn't think so after watching. I mean, a movie with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Sam Worthington, Jessica Chastain, and Chloe-Grace Moretz can't be that bad and it isn't. It's pretty cracking!
Decent film but Jessica Chastain is wasted in it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Smallest Show on Earth. Right now, Margaret Rutherford is funnier than Peter Sellers.

Just got done watching Close-Up my second Kiarostami film. I love the way that he can take a simple narrative and simple dialogue and make such endlessly intriguing films out of it. Might check out Taste Of Cherry tomorrow.