Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Its a great movie and there is some great use of the camera throughout.I on the other hand will be watching raiders of the lost ark on blu ray

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
I've decided to give Smokin' Aces a go, even though most of the reviews are negative. I came across a YouTube video today and noticed the camera work on that film, and I was like "I have to see this".
It's not bad at all, it's not good, but it's not bad too.

I can't get a good still, but I'm going to continue the John Ford kick I'm on and watch The Grapes of Wrath. Then FINALLY watch Cleopatra.

I've just bought beautiful mind today, never seen it before, gonna watch it some time today, i've also still got stagecoach, king kong (original), bringing up baby and serpico to watch.

I've just bought beautiful mind today, never seen it before, gonna watch it some time today, i've also still got stagecoach, king kong (original), bringing up baby and serpico to watch.
Haven't gotten to Stagecoach yet, but Bringing Up Baby is a fantastic film. His Girl Friday is another great Hawks film in the same vein, but not as funny.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Bringing Up Baby is a fantastic film. His Girl Friday is another great Hawks film in the same vein, but not as funny.
I'd say His Girl Friday has better writing, but Kate Hepburn's marvelous performance in Bringing Up Baby lends it a special charm that His Girl Friday lacks. The scene where she pretends to be a gun moll is ineffably delightful.

Checked it out from the DVD collection at my library. Without that place, I would never be able to fuel my film addiction. This will by my first Visconti film.

Last night I watched this

The Hurt Locker for the second time. Definitely not as intense on a second viewing, but is a really well made film. 7/10