A movie where a guy eats a bug in the opening scene?

Tools    

Hey guys.

I'm in a search of a movie, probably older than 2006 (not sure).

Well, all I remember is that in the opening scene there's this guy with his doughers(maybe) in a restoraunt and he's eating soup. While eating he grabs a giant(?) cockroach(?) and eats it which results in closing the restoraunt and locking the chef in.

Pretty much everything I remember about the movie, so if anyone has ANY idea about it, please post.

i thought it's Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, 1984

Semper Fooey
I think I saw that on Ozzie and Harriett.

@mark f It isn't. Just checked.
@genyav It doesn't seem like it, this, I think, is not a part of a series. I'd know if it was Indiana Jones.

@will.15 Can't find that anywhere :/

That's the opening scene in Mouse Hunt. Lee Evans was hilarious in this. It is sort of a movie version of the Road Runner/Coyote/Speedy Gonzales/Sylvester the cat, Tom and Jerry cartoons. Lots of slapstick, and a wonderful romp for the whole family.

That's the opening scene in Mouse Hunt. Lee Evans was hilarious in this. It is sort of a movie version of the Road Runner/Coyote/Speedy Gonzales/Sylvester the cat, Tom and Jerry cartoons. Lots of slapstick, and a wonderful romp for the whole family.
YES!

That's it, thank you so much.

very interesting! all the best