Leonardo DiCaprio vs. Christian Bale
63.38%
45 votes
Leonardo DiCaprio
36.62%
26 votes
Christian Bale
71 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Do I even need to point out the similarities?
Which one do you prefer?

OK.. Born in the same time, started acting early, good actors, won awords, good-looking, A-listers.. played in Nolan's movies .. Those are the similarities.
DiCaprio is American, Bale was born in the UK.
I think I prefer DiCaprio too.

DiCaprio is American, Bale was born in the UK.
That would be a difference, not a similarity.

Everything you listed is purely coincidental. Their styles are quite different. The types of roles they take are vastly different. One emotes well, the other hardly emotes at all. Oh and I really don't find Bale attractive at all (though of course that's just my personal taste).

Yes, I'm aware it's a difference, that's why it's in a different paragraph..
Hey, look, I think those two are comparable.
Thank you for voting.

DiCaprio. He has charism and he is in great movies!

Bale is also 'okay', tough. I really liked him in American Psycho and his performances in the Batman trilogy and The Prestige were also decent.

Di Caprio is one of the most under-rated actors.

I loved Bale as Batman though

Di Caprio is, for me anyway, very samey in his films with only the odd exception and he's abysmal at accents.

Bale changes characteristics from film to film and is much more raw when it comes to acting... especially how serious he takes his physicality and his body for the role he's playing, I mean, look at the difference between The Machinist and the Batman trilogy.

So I vote Bale...

I've missed a lot of their hits but my personal favorites from each are The Departed and Basketball Diaries from Dicaprio, and American Psycho and Harsh Times from Bale. I vote for Bale.

They both are pretty different actors really.

If your talking better acting ability and ignoring off screen behaviour, Bales tantrums etc, its pretty close for me.

Both have had very good performances.

think its got to be bale for me as Dicaprio has made a few too many glossy hollywood movies. more style than substance kind of thing.

Like them both though

I really like Christian Bale and he's from the town where I live now, but in terms of acting Leonardo DiCaprio is greatly superior to him.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
They're both fantastic actors with some great performances under their belts, but DiCaprio takes it because he always makes films I'm interested seeing. Bale has a few films I'd be happy never to see.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
They're both fantastic actors with some great performances under their belts, but DiCaprio takes it because he always makes films I'm interested seeing. Bale has a few films I'd be happy never to see.
This, basically Di Caprio has the better quality films, Bale has made a few bad ones although tbh they are both great actors of the modern generation.

This, basically Di Caprio has the better quality films, Bale has made a few bad ones although tbh they are both great actors of the modern generation.
Agree But i like Bale in The mechanic. He was great!