What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..

[21 Jump Street; the remake. reason; I laughed wayyy too freaking hard when I first saw it. I needed it.]

[Bubba Ho-Tep; reason; Bruce Campbell. plus it's a B-movie classic.]

[Adventure Time: Season 1; reason; probably the funniest show I know of. I couldn't refuse the price either: $19.00 brand new!]

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

Ecliplse Series: Up all Night with Robert Downey Sr.
Chinatown
Black Dynamite

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I think the last thing that I bought was 2012, Vampires Assistant, and Legion. They were on sale for like 5 a piece and they were on bluRay. Couldn't pass up that deal.

I'm watching it tonight. Got this el cheapo, I great laugh. I need the Christmas one also, a big fav, jacked-up price wise for the holly, get it when less in demand.

I purchased dvds of The Rocker, Waitress, and Scoop at Big Lots, hadn't seen any of them, way too cheap to pass up.

Recently got Monty Python and The Holy Grail plus The Big Lebowski on digital cloud.

I just dropped $85 on this god damn Totoro blu-ray.

I don't even dig Totoro nearly as much as other folks, I'm just getting impatient with Disney not bringing out Miyazaki's stuff on blu-ray.

There's a couple other Miyazaki flicks that are released in Japan that can play on your R1 blu-ray player (Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki).

I also spent a lot (50) on this version of Blademin, because I like this cover art better than this new one that came out.

I just buy movies for the art on the front.

"American Graffiti" for my grandfather, because it's one of his favorite movies and I understand him.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Bit of a backlog here but the most recent are:

I think that's it.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I also spent a lot (50) on this version of Blademin, because I like this cover art better than this new one that came out.
Jaysus, that cost me £19.99 delivered from The States when it was released. It was a fantastic deal then (eBay, new and sealed I think) but seems even more fantastic now.

Jaysus, that cost me £19.99 delivered from The States when it was released. It was a fantastic deal then (eBay, new and sealed I think) but seems even more fantastic now.
You mean apart from the fact you end up with a copy of Blade Runner?

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Alfred Hitchcock: The Legend Begins

Bought it for cheap at the same used bookstore as the copy of Triple Agent. It has 18 movies and 2 Alfred Hitchcock presents episodes. I bought it because it has a large amount of what I believe are his silent films, as well as Blackmail.

^As far as multile copies of a film.

Spoiler!!!

I did somthing somewhat similar, in pursuit of a version of the more recent Funny Games, I could've sworn that the first version I saw of this film was far more twisted, that Watts had been bound into a sitting, almost fetal position, her last gasp for breath screwed with my head, ended up buying several alternate copies to no avail; I need help.

Finally found it for a good price, and now I can continue with watching Dexter
There is 2 more season though