Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Django Unchained
I have high expectations for this, its been a film I've been anticipating since it was first announced. At almost 3 hours I hope I don't get bored, but I'm yet to see a Tarnatino I don't like. It's been almost three and a half years since his Last film, so let's hope this one lives up to the rest

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Today I've seen two movies: Jolly Fellows and The Wrong Man

I watched this tonight for the first time. I liked it, some good laughs, but prefered 'Super'.

^Woody was amazing in Rampart, I haven't heard great things about That's my Boy though

and then some Louis Malle to start off my 2013 self challenge

^Woody was amazing in Rampart, I haven't heard great things about That's my Boy though

and then some Louis Malle to start off my 2013 self challenge
Hope you enjoy The Usual Suspects, I have no idea what you'll make of it but I loved it the first time I watched it. And as I've already said good luck with your challenge

For me:

Stanley Kubrick's Paths of Glory.

I watched Paths of Glory recently, it's absolutely stunning in some scenes. And I mean some are truely the most finely executed ever

EDIT: Couldnt get into In The Mood for Love at all, so skipped on it. Ended up watching Bully from the same year instead

Pretty weird a lot of people "can't get into" so many movies. I had something like this like 5 times in my life.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Pretty weird a lot of people "can't get into" so many movies. I had something like this like 5 times in my life.
I agree, it's so easy for me to get immersed in the world of a film, that's the beauty of film.

Anyways, tonight I'm watching:

Otherwise known as The Kid With a Bike by the Dardennes Brothers

Most average people I know have just the opposite opinion, that's it's weird for people to get into so many films. Many people are just very much into other aspects of their lives. I'm assuming you're on the younger side?

Other aspects of their lives have nothing to do with the enjoyment coming from watching movies. Some people just like it more than the others I guess.