The boy with no name...

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Say hello to a new little Mofo

37yrs ago I was born on Xmas day, with future classics like Jaws & Rocky Horror Picture Show still reverberating throughout the year. Yesterday my son was born, like the denouement of some lesser-known B-movie. And he's the best Mofoing present I could possibly wish for

Only prob is, he doesnt have a name. So I'm asking you to donate movie-related ones

Willie from Bad Santa? Or maybe Marcus, he is quite small after all

His little squished ears are kinda pixie-like at the mo so maybe, um, Frodo. No ok, not Frodo...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0154-1201950363.jpg
Views:	1857
Size:	396.1 KB
ID:	9821   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0182-229542626.jpg
Views:	2819
Size:	400.9 KB
ID:	9822  

He looks like a young Bob Hope.
I was thinking WC Fields

Christmas babies!
We were thinking Rudy after the reggae song but what with the xponential Xmas stuff, and him having a red 'stork mark' on his nose, Rudolph prob isnt the best name

Congrats, Golgot. Welcome to the world, little MoFo. It's a shithole, but hopefully you'll find a reason to make it worth it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Congratulations! How about Quint, Brody or Hooper.?

You say that, but they could make it double-barrelled in order to posh it up a bit.
Haha We are already tussling over amalgamated surnames, so he's gonna sound a bit daft whatever happens. No hyphens tho!

Still, as I grab some traditional Turkish veggie breakfast, on the rain/grime lashed streets of Archway, in the shadow of this evil spire, I can't help but think he's gonna have some fun being a hobbit. If he doesn't grab life by the balls, maybe he'll grab it by the ring

(as it were... you started this potty talk )

Oo Brody could be good. Plus he gets to blow up sharks

/spoiler

EDIT and is a lot better than Frank-N-Furter

Wow congrats, Golgot!

Only prob is, he doesnt have a name. So I'm asking you to donate movie-related ones
Not movie related, but I nominate Funky Flashman. Or The Beyonder. The Beyonder is a respectable name. Right?

The Adventure Starts Here!
CONGRATS, Dad!

You could choose a movie that just came out, perhaps on Christmas. Jean Valjean? Marius? Just a few thoughts...

He IS a cutie! Give Mom a big hug from all of us! She done good!

I have these suggestions

-Tuomas
-Milo
-Damon
-Jackson
-Jasper

my favorite name of all time

Paavo
(means, Small & Humble)

Wow! Had you even mentioned this before? I feel like you totally sprung this one on us.

Congratulations. He's one cute looking little guy.
Yeah there were some health risks so kept it on the down low just in case. Makes it all the sweeter now they're both here and healthy

It was hard at times tho! (Normally I only keep secrets by forgetting what they are )

Congrats, Golgot. Welcome to the world, little MoFo. It's a shithole, but hopefully you'll find a reason to make it worth it.
Don't listen to your Aunty Whoopi, Little Rudolph.

This is the time you want to be stockpiling rep, by the way. It's just gonna come rolling in.
And yet all of you people say, "Rep doesn't matter!"

"Don't take rep so seriously!"