Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

A french film called Pour Elle, of which a remake was made starring Russell Crowe—The next three days. Lets see which i one like more

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If you're reffering to "paths of glory" ya it's Kubrick and its good. Execution scene was insanely touching and a beautiful image of film

I happened to see this a few months ago on Film 4 late at night. o powerful and so sad that so many men were really butchered by either fools orders or foolish punishments.

So glad I wasn't born in the 1890s having to go trought the hell of WW1.

Saying that I would have liked to have been around during WW2.

^i have very mixed feelings currently. On one side there were a lot of scenes that were fun and looked awesome on the screen, but probably contrary to others I found the more active second half of the film very boring. Also I suffered to find uniqueness or originality. I'm thinking
right now

yeah,for me it was also quite boring,I've seen it about two months ago and totally forgot about watching it,I just remembered when I saw your post.

Oh the watch is out on dvd now then... maybe ill get that!

TED

Rented this, watching now; I'm excited about it, been wishing to watch for awhile.

Imaginaerum (2012, directed by Stobe Harju)

Car 2

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
I'm home alone tonight (fiancee is gone to her brother's place for Christmas and I couldn't go with; gotta work all week) so I'm watching horror flicks she despises since I have the time- Starting with "The Human Centipede 2" .. STILL can't believe I own this.

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

Watched Tim Burton's version of Dark Shadows and enjoyed it quite a bit. Since the trailer gives away most of the funnier stuff, I enjoyed it for the acting, especially Depp, and the time-warp that is 1972 in the film.