honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

So how many of these have you not seen?
The recent ones or the whole collection? Also, there's a difference between the films I've not seen and the copies I've not seen.

at Strip Nude For Your Killer! Although I love that tagline - Welcome to the Slashwalk!
JD, have you actually seen Strip Nude For Your Killer or are you just the title?

The Black Panther

Le Corbeau (The Raven)

A Very Long Engagement

Carnival Of Souls

Inland Empire

Wag The Dog

Take Shelter

Kaboom

Monsoon Wedding

Melancholia

Y Tu Mama Tambien

Delicatessen

Three Colours: Red

Who Can Kill A Child?

The Killing Room

Some fantastic buys there!

The Killing Room
Who Can Kill A Child?(don't bother with the remake, it's pointless)
Three Colours: Red
Delicatessen
Melancholia
Kaboom
Take Shelter
A Very Long Engagement

Fabulous.

Thanks, Nausicaa. Three Colours is a replacement, as is Delicatessen. I've not seen Who Can Kill A Child? since the early/mid 80's, so I'm looking forward to seeing it 'fresh', as I've hardly any memory of it.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Have you seen Take Shelter HK or is it a blind buy?

I've not seen it. All but the last two of that list were given to me by a friend. Her nephew is getting rid of all his dvd's, so she bought about 40 or so back with her. She and her son have taken what they wanted and I picked those out from the rest. A few of them are replacements for VHS/DVD copies and I brought back Carnival Of Souls because I couldn't remember if I had it in one of my boxsets or not.

Aww and there was me thinking that it was my review from a year or two ago that had inspired you. I thought it had been gestating in your mind all that time and you finally just decided "I think I'll give that film a go, after all JayDee likes it and he has awesome taste!"

Sorry to disappoint, JD. Though the amount of praise it has received on the site was a contributing factor in me taking it so, in a way, you were part of my decision.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Monkhouse!

When I were a nipper, I hated him and his ilk of 'old school' comedians. Now, when I look back at his work it shows someone who the current generation of stand-ups would love to be half as funny as. The guy was one of the best gag machines in the business.

EDIT - We nearly once bought Frank Skinner's old flat. Well, we looked around it with the estate agent...

The Forbidden Photos Of A Lady Above Suspicion

Special Edition One Armed Executioner/They Call Her... Cleopatra Wong

Quentin Tarantino's Rolling Thunder Pictures Triple Feature (The Mighty Peking Man / Detroit 9000 / Switchblade Sisters)

Monkhouse!

When I were a nipper, I hated him and his ilk of 'old school' comedians. Now, when I look back at his work it shows someone who the current generation of stand-ups would love to be half as funny as. The guy was one of the best gag machines in the business.
I couldn't agree more. Christmas is often classic comedy with me and The Two Ronnies, Les Dawson and Morecombe & Wise all get an airing, so the chance to add some Monkhouse wasn't going to be missed.

Yes, I've bought this for Eliza Dushku.
Nothing wrong with that!

Where's this flurry of buying come from all of a sudden? Usually you'd go months between updates