The World's End

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Poster for the third and final film in the Blood & Ice Cream Trilogy.

Suspect's Reviews

This and Gravity are my highest anticipated upcoming films.

Yes, more than The Dark Knight Rises. And that's from someone with around 3000 Batman comic books.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Each film in the trilogy is connected to a Cornetto ice cream flavour – both of the films released to date feature scenes in which one of the main characters purchases a Cornetto of the appropriate flavour. Shaun of the Dead features a red strawberry flavoured Cornetto, which signifies the film's bloody and gory elements, Hot Fuzz includes the blue original Cornetto, to signify the police element to the film and The World's End will feature the green mint choc-chip flavour, to signify science fiction. The use of the three flavours/colours of Cornetto is a reference to Krzysztof Kieślowski's Three Colours film trilogy.
I had no idea these movies were called the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I hope there's another fence jump...and Bill Nighy...and Cornetto's. As usual.

I had absolutely no idea of this concept. Deeerrp!

Looking forward to this next installment though, hopefully it has the same level of writing and humour as the first two, especially after Pegg and Frost's last outing Paul was such a disappointment.

Just done some digging around, in Britain it's known as Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy.
From what I can tell the release dates are
Britain: August 2013
Elsewhere: October 2013

They need Ilkka Villi, Colin Farell and Matt Smith.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
That cast is amazing. Right now this is my most anticipated movie of 2013.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

What's with the "great cast" nonsense? Most of them were in Hot Fuzz and Shawn of the Dead. Are there really that many people who aren't familiar with the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy?

Seriously, it's time to crawl out from under your rocks and get under ours that is clearly marked "Geeks".

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
What's with the "great cast" nonsense? Most of them were in Hot Fuzz and Shawn of the Dead. Are there really that many people who aren't familiar with the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy?

Seriously, it's time to crawl out from under your rocks and get under ours that is clearly marked "Geeks".
I know all of those people. Its still awesome that they are all once again together in another movie. Although I don't think Martin Freeman had that big of a part in Hot Fuzz.

Zombie Preparedness Expert
Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are two of my favorite comedies. As more comes out about this, I'm thinking The World's End is going to enjoy a cozy spot right next to them. Can't wait for this one!