Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

"Harold and Maude" is sooo underrated!!
"Total Eclipse" is also riddiciously underrated..

Jackie Brown. In my opinion, after Pulp Fiction this is Tarantino's best film.

really? i mean it's a good movie, but i think Tarantino has done better than that.. In my opinion Kill Bill 2 and Inglourious Basterds is the best

Oh god no

Anyway, your picture.. Isn't that the cowboy from Mulholland Drive?

Indeed it is, one of my all time favorite characters

I think a lot of Steve Martin and Robin Williams films are under rated actually

I'm not that crazy about any of them, but Robin Williams always gets me in "Hook", i always cry at the imaginary food scene

really? i mean it's a good movie, but i think Tarantino has done better than that.. In my opinion Kill Bill 2 and Inglourious Basterds is the best
After Pulp Fiction, all good movies, all of them but...

I think Tarantino himself new he'd never do one better, or even probably as good or intitially effective, impossible maybe?

Gathering from all his interviews (I took a Tarantino class, I couldn't have missed many), I'd say he thinks Pulp Fiction is his landmark but thinks Inglourious Basterds is his best. And he also agrees Jackie Brown is underrated.

It wasn't underrated really, it was just terribly underseen. When I saw it opening day there were only three or four other people in the entire theater. But at least it found its audience on video.

Dick Tracy.

Most zombie Films are underrated, just down to the production values thats are portrayed throughout them.

Why do people keep saying Oldboy is underrated... do people seriously think it's underrated?
In fact it is overrated. It is on the top 100 on the IMDB, when I guess it should have been much lower (maybe top 500). It is a solid film but not a masterpiece by any means.

Ravenous is a very cool underrated horror movie. Robert Carlyle is great as a cunning cannibal.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Good call on Ravenous, Deadite. I'm kind of suprised it never really gained more of a fan base. No one I know has heard of it. Jeremy Davies was great. "He was licking me."

I dunno why people people dont see this as a masterpiece from Phillip K Dick

Deja Vu (2006) imdb.com/title/tt0453467/

Not many people know of this film but seriously watch it, you will not be dissappointed.