Pets

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Sleezy - stop naming your cats after my family!

I have a sister named Heidi, a sister named Abby, and Heidi's daughter is named Olivia!

In the Beginning...
LOL! That's pretty awesome.

My mother has a cat that isn't pictured (mainly because she's scared of cameras, wind, people, bugs, light, and everything else), and her name is Grace. Anybody in your family with that name?

NEW KITTY!

Just brought him home from the shelter. I'm probably going to go with Jasper as his name (not as in Twilight, I just like the name). He's about five months old. So far my older cat, Tiny (who is about 11.5 years old) has just been curious about the new guy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they bond.

The Adventure Starts Here!
LOL! That's pretty awesome.

My mother has a cat that isn't pictured (mainly because she's scared of cameras, wind, people, bugs, light, and everything else), and her name is Grace. Anybody in your family with that name?
Yoda and I have a Grace in our family. Is that close enough?

This was my dog when I was young....she was fat.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	00007.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	9493  

^ Actually she died not long after that. She went into a above ground pool and know one was there. I think she was 10, maybe 9??

Miss Vicky, I love the little orange smudgies around his mouth -- like a little kitty mustache.
Isn't he adorable?

And lucky for it, too. It's been over a decade since I last had a kitten in the house. I'd forgotten just how obnoxious they can be. He's practically climbing the walls. Methinks that come December, all my fragile Christmas ornaments are doomed.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I had three goldfish called Elfen, Flipper, and Spots, but Flipper passed away tonight. I'm going to bury him this weekend. Elfen and Spots seem fine, however. I wouldn't want to lose all my fishes.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
My wife & I are of the opinion a house isn't a home without something cute & furry wandering around, so we've had many cats over the years, most of whom are now hunting in the clouds.

Our current pair though are gorgeous (if I do say so myself):

Tosca (in default mode)

Baggins (complete with "are you going to the kitchen? If not, why not?" stare):

Entente cordiale:

I've got 5 ferrets, what other kind of crazy animals are out there on the forum?
I have a beautiful, adorable female Congo African Grey Parrot named Aziza (which means "gorgeous") in Swahili. She talks, whistles, beeps, clucks, clicks, chirps and mimics various types of sounds at about a mile a minute! She really is lots of fun, and evokes lots of laughter from me.

I had three goldfish called Elfen, Flipper, and Spots, but Flipper passed away tonight. I'm going to bury him this weekend. Elfen and Spots seem fine, however. I wouldn't want to lose all my fishes.
Awwwww....sorry about the passing of Flipper, Monkeypunch! Glad that Elfen and Spots are okay, however.

Found a pic of my "sweet" kitty... Lucille...

And here's a pic of my unruly Lab, Jazzy, who just gives you this sweet innocent look when you tell her to stop doing something (usually chewing) and then goes right back to whatever it was ...

And this is the big baddie (I'm serious) whom my niece has renamed Sissy... and she answers to... so...

I'll see if I can run down a pic of the others...
What a sweet looking cat, and a sweet-looking Lab, Caitlyn. Sissy looks kind of like a little "toughie", but she, too is sweet-looking, in her own way. Thanks for posting the pics and sharing them with us.

Ive got a white lop-eared Chihuahua named Taffy, and a shaggy white mutt I call Digger. He digs holes all over the yard looking for gophers. I give him other colorful names, too colorful to mention here, when I catch him digging in my cantaloupe patch. I had another Chihuahua named Gabby, she died last year she was 22.

^Didn't know that even small dogs lived that long. A cat from my child lived to be about 22, its name was Tammy.

^ 22 years is quite lucky, lived longer than the average age for such a small dog. We were told our dog would live to around 12 because of a heart problem he had when we got him, he died when he was 15 years old this year.

Ive got a white lop-eared Chihuahua named Taffy, and a shaggy white mutt I call Digger. He digs holes all over the yard looking for gophers. I give him other colorful names, too colorful to mention here, when I catch him digging in my cantaloupe patch. I had another Chihuahua named Gabby, she died last year she was 22.
So she was 154!