Question about and old-fashioned movie

Tools    

Hi guys, how are you?

I'm seeking for an old-fashioned movie in which there are maternal orphan kids, brothers and sisters, living with their rich father, in their presence he announces his engagement to another woman, and they advance one by one congratulating the woman, but shortly after they go in haste to the convent asking about their beloved baby-sitter called Maria, after waiting a nun tells them that Maria can't see them and sent them back.
I think the movie's plot is set in a Dutch milieu but I'm not sure.

Thank you very much

Yeah, I need help finding a movie, too. It's about this cafe in Morocco, and there's this guy there who used to be with this other lady who shows up again during World War II, and at the end she flies away in a plane, and he says something about beans. Can someone help me out? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

It's The Sound of Music.
Thank you my friend, it's the right movie

Yeah, I need help finding a movie, too. It's about this cafe in Morocco, and there's this guy there who used to be with this other lady who shows up again during World War II, and at the end she flies away in a plane, and he says something about beans. Can someone help me out? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Sorry, I don't know this movie, wish I could help you like you're always helping me

Thank you guys

Semper Fooey
Some Like It Hot?