New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Also looking forward to Silent Hill: Revelation even though I barely understood the first one, but then I had never played the games before so was not aware of the backstory. I do, however, like the soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka.

^ I love this piece of music that was used in the first Silent Hill film, this is not the long version but the bit used in the actual film I believe:

I love the whole sequence actually in the film.

^ I love this piece of music that was used in the first Silent Hill film, this is not the long version but the bit used in the actual film I believe:

I love the whole sequence actually in the film.
Me too! If nothing else I will look forward to the soundtrack. ^_^

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Tower (2012)- Looks kind of like a Korean Towering Inferno kinda?, still looks good and something that I would definitely watch. Comes out on Christmas day in Korea but have no clue when it will make it to the states.

The ABC's of Death (2012) - Hell yeah, looks awesome but definitely not for everyone. WARNING THE TRAILER IS THE RED BAND TRAILER SO DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Tower looks really promising. Even though I'm not keen on this kind of flicks I will give it a chance. Also, it looks good visually. Special effects look pretty nice. I like the broken glass in the trailer. Let's hope the movie will be as good as trailer!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Oblivion (2013) - - who knows?

Waiting For Lightning (2012) - Hell yeah Danny Way is the greatest skateboarder in history, technically this movie is already out as of December 7th but wanted to put it here anyways. Can't wait to see this documentary.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I really hope to not offend anyone and please don't ban me Yoda, besides this is FREAKIN hilarious.

Yes. that's a penis in a hat. With a star pinned to its shaft. Continue on and you'll also have the opportunity to watch a penis ride a horse. It's all part of Wanted Melody, one episode of Paul Jaulmes and Boris Croise's proposed series of short animations The Willies. Yes, the young French animators are making a series of short films across a variety of genres, all of them starring penises as the main characters.
Wanted Melody (2012)

I mean technically it is a trailer right? It was released so they could hopefully get some more funding for their projects.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
All Superheroes Must Die (2013) - I can't remember if I have posted this yet, pretty sure I have not though. Looks pretty interesting.

Hammer of the Gods (2013) - If it's got swords and sword fighting in it than I will always watch it, probably not in theater but rental. I mean I watched King Arthur.

^ I'd be more excited about it if someone other than Eva Mendes was playing her character, can't stand her. Apart from her, like the look of it a lot and thought the director's previous film Blue Valentine was fantastic.