Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Another amazing Lynch, along with two other of his movies it's in my top 10

Another amazing Lynch, along with two other of his movies it's in my top 10
You'll be happy to know that after Blue Velvet I plan to watch Eraserhead, then I'll probably go and watch The Elephant Man as well

At the moment I'm watching

I would smash him...honestly

wanna see REST STOP 2008

what you think? hw will this movie, rest stop? anyone seen it?

Had a great day yesterday, rewatched two of my all time favorites

and

Still not positive on what's up for today, I'm going to Cali so there might be something on the plane, or I maybe watching 2007 academy awards nominated shorts. We'll see

^Yesterday I saw ED2, first time in a long time, also Lumet's last film a second time, I really like it, despite its 'downhill all the way' tone.

Going to see the expendables with some mates tonight.

Rented Videodrome for the plane
Ok brilliant I haven't actually seen this one, gonna have to check it out, have always wanted to see it!

Just watched Up for the first time. Beautiful film. The montage scene at the beginning was stunning. I don't think I would have really appreciated the film a few years ago, but seeing it now...

Super 8. Ive seen it before, but I always got a kick out of it.

I'm planning to watch Ted I heard it's really funny, and while i'm sick I need something not too...ambitious

'A Serious Man' for a serious man

I'm watching Silver Linings Playbook later this morning and possibly North by Northwest tonight.

Although I enjoyed it because of the cast, I do not see any reason I'd ever watch it again. I don't think I've ever seen a movie end so abruptly, and I wouldn't recommend it.