New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Bullet to the head looks like its going to be interesting, i'm excited to see this ASAP!

The John Woo film is Bullet in the Head, this one is Bullet to the Head. But yes, different films.
Yes, I know that, but some remakes have different titles to their 'original'. As this one was so close, with a hitman/cop buddy movie, revenge storyline, I just wondered whether there was any connection.

Yet another Texas Chainsaw Massacre film coming out next year: Texas Chainsaw 3D(yes there is no Massacre in the title of the new one). I actually like the look of this one, minus the 3D, compared to the other remake that came out a few years ago. But what an idiot at the end of the trailer, hiding in a coffin, well done...

It's apparently suppose to follow on from the original 1974 film. Even some from the original make cameos in this new film - Gunnar Hansen, and Marilyn Burns, so that will be interesting to see.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
IMDB has almost nothing on this movie, is this really the new trailer or just a magnificent fake. If it is real than I am kinda looking forward to this.

Prototype (2013)

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am really looking forward to this movie, looks like it should be great.

Park Chan Wook's STOKER Trailer Brings A Bleak Beauty
Were you one of those worried that Oldboy director Park Chan-wook would have difficulty bringing his unique style to Hollywood? Fear no more. The full trailer for the Korean auteur's latest has arrived and it is every bit as dark and starkly beautiful as you could have hoped.
Mia Wasikowska, Matthew Goode, Dermot Mulroney, Jacki Weaver, and Nicole Kidman star in this super dark affair.

Nicole Kidman looks like a right bitch in that film. I like the look of that film a lot but I would have been very interested to have seen Colin Firth in the 'uncle' role as I believe he was up for the part but had to pull out of the film, something like that.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I can definitely see Colin Firth playing the uncle role, I'm pretty sure this is Chan-wook Park's first US film should be interesting to see if it is as dark as a lot of his other stuff and how it is received.

I can definitely see Colin Firth playing the uncle role, I'm pretty sure this is Chan-wook Park's first US film should be interesting to see if it is as dark as a lot of his other stuff and how it is received.
Yes, it's his first American film. Definitely looks like it's rather dark. I also can't wait to hear the score music as it's been done by Clint Mansell(Requiem For A Dream, Moon, The Fountain).

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am a big fan of Takashi Mike so who knows, however I have never heard of the video game series called Ace Attorney but than again I am old and really don't keep up with games to much anymore.

^ About the first remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003, I liked it, not great but by no means horrible. It was The Begining 2006 that I didn't care for, far too much a swing in Leatherface, he's supposed to be a pathetique character, in a long line of such in horror. The Begining was just a 180 entirely, I think I pressed fast forward through much of it.