Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Tempestt Bledsoe and Candace Cameron Bure when I was a teenager. They both seem to have aged more gracefully than I.

Taylor Lautner, and Rachel Bilson
I have had a lot of time to think it, think about what it is, that makes somebody a good parent, and it's about a constant scene, and it's about patience; and it's about listening; and it's about, and it's about pretending to listen, even when you can't listen anymore; and it's about a love like she said. - Sam

I've never had a crush on a celebrity till the day I watched Out of Time...Amanda Seyfried is perfection.
Have you ever watched Big Love? I've always liked it...maybe I'm...I forget the name when you can marry 3 woman or even 4? lol! It's illegal in the US though not in Saudi Arabia and counties like that...Anyway, I'm dribbling on

I am the Watcher in the Night
Have you ever watched Big Love? I've always liked it...maybe I'm...I forget the name when you can marry 3 woman or even 4? lol! It's illegal in the US though not in Saudi Arabia and counties like that...Anyway, I'm dribbling on
Polygamy and no I haven't seen Big Love. I gotta watch it though!

Polygamy and no I haven't seen Big Love. I gotta watch it though!
Thanks mate. Honestly watch it, it's pretty good.

I usually have crushes on good actors
Ex:Al Pacino(although he's too old now)
Joaquin Pheonix
Jack Nicholson in One flew over the cuckoo's nest.(does that make me weird?)
Robert de Niro (Taxi Driver)

I have a lot but I have developed a new one. Alexa Vega.

Wowsers.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Jessica Alba
Kristen Bell
Mila Kunis

An orgy with them and myself and I can die happy on December 21st! XD

Jessica Alba
Kristen Bell
Mila Kunis

An orgy with them and myself and I can die happy on December 21st! XD

Elisha Cuthbert :P :P :P