Captain America: Winter Soldier

Tools    

Okay, so of all the Marvel Phase II movies I think I"m most excited about Captain America 2. I think that the return of Bucky Barnes is going to be awesome! Who else is excited for this movie? If you're not excited about this one, what Marvel movie are you most excited about. I will say that I really hope that they do the Falcon's costume cooler than the comics.

Can't wait for this film!

IGN Video:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/26...winter-soldier

This is the perfect summary about Winter Soldier from the books. I've had so many friends ask me about Winter Soldier that this link will help. Thought I'd pass it along for others to forward the next time someone asks about the character.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Captain America 2 : The Lame Avenger

Captain America 2 : The Lame Avenger
The highly agree!

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
As long as Tyler Perry doesn't play the Falcon I'm happy.

I was pleasantly surprised by the first film and would be happy to watch another. I says.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What will happen if The Avengers team up with Fantastic Four?

Will Chris Evans be playing both the Human Flame and Captain Lame......I mean America.

That looks fantastic. The first one was such a let down, I was worried they were going to screw up one of the best Cap stories. A friend met Ed Brubaker, who wrote the Winter Soldier, at a small comic con in Kendall and Brubaker said a few times how happy he was with the script.

That trailer is even better than I had hoped and my hopes were already sky high!

I'm seeing Thor 2 in 3D only because of that Winter Soldier preview they have attached to the 3D versions.

Meh, I thought the first one was alright, but I'm nowhere near excited for the sequel.
But I'm not really a reference as I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies.

Prob the worst marvel movies are the capts

^^ You should listen to that guy up there. He's reputable.^^ NOT!

Anyway, saw the trailer for this and it really looks quite good. Really pleased to see Robert Redford in this. They are really getting a lot of heavy weight talent in these things.

^^ You should listen to that guy up there. He's reputable.^^ NOT!

Anyway, saw the trailer for this and it really looks quite good. Really pleased to see Robert Redford in this. They are really getting a lot of heavy weight talent in these things.
Every actor/actress wants to get in on the superhero movie explosion haha. I can't blame them, because if they land themselves in a good movie, they're pretty much secured into 2 or 3 more movies, with big paychecks.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood