I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

i love you too
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Heinlein

This thread exists because of this thread: Happy Birthday

That thread was the first thread of its kind and it was made the day after I first joined Movie Forums. Because of that, I didn't quickly get the joke and I seriously thought it was made just for me. You'll see starting on page 2 that I didn't know what was going on and I never figure it out. Sir Toose had to PM me and tell me. "I Love You" is my revenge for being tricked so majorly by that thread.

This thread exists because of this thread: happy birthday

That thread was the first thread of its kind and it was made the day after I first joined Movie Forums. Because of that, I didn't quickly get the joke and I seriously thought it was made just for me. You'll see starting on page 2 that I didn't know what was going on and I never figure it out. Sir Toose had to PM me and tell me. "I Love You" is my revenge for being tricked so majorly by that thread.
Ok now I understand lol

I also remembering seeing an I hate you _____ one

OP on that one had like 6 negative reps though

This thread exists because of this thread: Happy Birthday

This is where I come for

Great.. I go from pleasantly surprised to suicidal . Way to orphan me.

I'm Kimmie....

Jesus