Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Pulp Fiction i think

Hhmmmmm, I think I will watch Requiem for a Dream. I think that is one of my favorite movies of all time, though it makes me feel depressed afterwards, so I don't watch it often.

I have netflix streaming and am watching an ABC family movie called Hello Sister, Goodbye Life.

Contempt (1963)(Godard)

Have very high hope for this one, even though my previous two Godards underwhelmed me. I also have Breathless planned within the next few weeks

Boring and wondering what to watch for the weekend

watching "vampire dairies" once again. well, not movie.lol

Blue Velvet (again)
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Heinlein

I like this movies.
please give me a data of this movies.
Najir

Finally got Stand By Me on Dvd and watched it tonight. Seen it before of course but man this movie is great. I think River Phoenix and the main character are just about the two baddest ass kids in any kids adventure film like this. When they stand up to Sutherland that is just about the greatest scene ever.

Watching Critters for the first time as well..

For an 1/2 an hour I watched Spiderman and I realise that one my Uncle's is named Peter Parker.....lol!

For an 1/2 an hour I watched Spiderman and I realise that one my Uncle's is named Peter Parker.....lol!
My Brothers Name is John Carter

Since the full moon is approaching

My Brothers Name is John Carter
I always called him Bulldog. Even when I was young. I think he played for some League team...I think?

John Carter...so you're a Carter really.