What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Pi... I'm on an Aronofsky roll

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm gonna assume this was for a bet or something. It'll just give me peace of mind.

neither of them are that great. But neither of them are that terrible either.

FF3 6.5/10
Hangover 2 7/10

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Demolition Man.

Die [2010]

^ What did you think of it?
I quite liked it and it made me want a modern Gothic horror marathon. This, The Wolfman, From Hell, Sleepy Hollow and, maybe, Bram Stoker's Dracula.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the CGI blood, but that's just because I think it looks terrible and it brings me out of the film easily.

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
The Disappearance Of Alice Creed -

Low budget British kidnap drama - only 3 actors (one of whom the fantastic Eddie Marsan); claustrophobic, gritty, well acted, highly recommended

Whiteout.

I couldn't sit through it the first time I watched it a few months ago. But on second viewing, I got to the end and it was OK. Not great - but OK.

I think on DVD the big star of the film - the landscape - doesn't have the same impact. I know they say "the landscape is a character in the film" on all those DVD special features, but in Whiteout it really was.

It's almost like they made the movie purely on the basis that someone said "It'd be ace if we made a film in the snow. That'd be hard." And so they did.