"Before Sunset" sequel completed, named

Tools    

Last year, Ethan Hawke began dropping hints that he, director / co-writer Richard Linklater and co-writer / co-star Julie Delpy were seriously considering a third film to follow Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Since that point, everyone involved has played fairly coy, but reports surfaced late last month that indicated they were shooting the movie in Greece. Hawke demurred in an interview, but now the truth has come out – it’s definitely called Before Midnight, and Linklater has finished shooting it.

Hawke and Delpy are naturally back as Jesse and Celine, though no other details have yet been released. “It's great to be back together again, this time in beautiful Greece to revisit the lives of Celine and Jesse nine years after Jesse was about to miss his flight," the three collaborators said in a statement picked up by Variety. There’s no distribution deal in place, but those deals are likely to be locked in at or around the Toronto Film Festival, which kicks off today.

As to when it’ll actually see cinemas, that’s another matter, though we’d expect it next year.
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35087

Damn, that was fast. I checked up on it about a month ago and there were no details besides a few rumors. I guess they really wanted to keep it under wraps. Naturally, I'm very excited to see it.

Thanks for this, Skepsis. Another film I can really look forward to seeing. That's two, now.

Maybe they'll meet again at an auction, where both of them are trying to buy Greece for a few dollars.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Never saw either of them. Will definitely check them out before this.

Must be doin sumthin right
The second one is the most romantic film I've ever seen and it ended on such a perfect note that I'm not nearly as excited for this movie as I know I should be. I'm sure people were saying the same thing in 2004 but, you know. Still remember watching Before Sunrise with one of my first girlfriends in high school and having butterflies in my stomach during this scene

YIKES. This movie was sooooo boring. I'm sure there are some fans out there. But I can't even finish watching this movie.