What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Coffee is one of our best planet wonders.

And Powderfinger, it's an astronef [http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/astronef] to go around in brain neurons.
I make stuff up often. lol

There are programmes on touch typing?
This the program..

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Dare I make the obvious crack that I am typing my answer out to this very question with a cute emoticon at the end? I dare.

I am typing my answer out to this very question.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Watching The Blind Side... wondering how on God's green earth this film got nominated for Best Film at the Oscars?

Watching Donnie Darko. I have to admit, that bunny scared the shiz out of me.

Watching The Blind Side... wondering how on God's green earth this film got nominated for Best Film at the Oscars?
Well, I've not seen it, but I'm guessing it's because it's got a white person being kind/helping a poor black person. It's based on a true story and it stars a (former?) America's sweetheart who's made these people huge amounts of money and who's unlikely to have another role they could nominate/award her for. It's also known as The Julia Roberts solution.

Watching Terminator Chronicles Of Sarah Connor.
I love Summer Glau, as a Terminator she rules.

Yeah but she's not a Terminator, she doesn't rule as much. :P

Yesterday I have ordered Foxtel (pay tv). Thursday they will in-store it. I can get a lot of sport Dexter... UFC lol! Movies...alot of Movies. I realised I spend heaps of money on Film, series and so forth, why not cut out the middle man! $60 a month is alright! No insulation fee...so f*** it

getting in the mood for a 12 hour working day

This is on TV now and I'm LMAO a lot. What a hilarious movie. Campbell ROCKS!!!

EVIL DEAD 2 ARMY OF DARKNESS

The techie come out to instore the foxtel and I said this women!!! The techie will have have to bring a

did she tell him...hell no! f***** idiots on the phone! When will it be instored! f*** knows!

Urgh. too bad you still need them and that you can't bomb them. Yet...
TV People are strange.

They're showing the best western movie that there will be for ever in the history of the universe on TV right now, ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST. Fantastical everything in this so I'm watching/enjoying it while writing silly stuff in my Blog.

Eastwood rocks.

I'm reading MF at work.. and trying not to get caught