Top Ten complicated plots?

Tools    

Hi, so I really love a movie that makes you think and figure things out. But in a way it makes sense.

Example, Mullholland Drive wasn't really supposed to make sense in my opinion, but it's supposed to give people something to talk about.

I really liked these movies the first 1 or 2 times I watched them...
Matrix
12 Monkeys
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Prime (timer travel movie, I think that's the name)
Inception
Momento

but I figure them out pretty quick it seems, while and I feel like most movies are way to simple and I want something that's a little more complicated that makes you think. I'm having a really hard time finding something and most mystery/suspense movies are cheesy and lack information
'til the end but aren't complicated or thought provoking. Any suggestions?

Semper Fooey
L.A. Confidential

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Lathe of Heaven

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Big Sleep (46)
Passage to Marseille
Dune

You can go into things like Last Year at Marienbad, Juliet of the Spirits, Persona, L'avventura, etc., if you're into non-English language flicks.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Memento

Requiem for a Dream

The Manchurian Candidate

Lynch's dream logic trilogy of Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire.

I still think there is some sense to be had in Mulholland Drive, I just haven't figured it out yet.
It's easy, an Aussie chick plays major role! Honestly, some people!

2001: A Space Odyssey
Blade Runner
A Scanner Darkly
Revolver
Valhalla Rising
Enter the Void
Fight Club
Brazil
Donnie Darko
Southland Tales

Guy Ritchies' Revolver

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Lynch's dream logic trilogy of Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire.
You could watch these loads of times and they will still be complicated.

A system of cells interlinked
Hi, so I really love a movie that makes you think and figure things out. But in a way it makes sense.

Example, Mullholland Drive wasn't really supposed to make sense in my opinion, but it's supposed to give people something to talk about.
Mulholland Drive makes sense to me. *Shrugs*

One of my favorite films of all time.

Many people say that Inception is a complicated plot, but it's not so complicated once you watch it a few times. The only truth thing that believe should confuse people is whether or not not Christopher Nolan attended the story to be a whole dream. Also I do agree with you with Memento, that movie is really confusing. The matrix isn't compensated at all to me.