What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

He is a preventer! lol!

It's part of his mid-life crisis.
Have you already gone through that and waiting for the old birds at bingo?

Last dvd was...... The Fugitive. good stuff.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
GoodFellas. Still totally brilliant, and I noticed a few things about it on this viewing. 1) Tobin Bell AKA Jigsaw from the Saw series and Isiah Whitlock Jr AKA Senator Clay Davis from The Wire make very brief cameo appearances, as a parole officer and the doctor who "takes mercy on Henry and gives him 10 milligrams of Dramamine". 2) I've always picked up that Henry Hill always cared more for the life of a wise guy more than his family, but in his detailed descriptions, it's also apparent that he cares more for food than his family! And 3), a personal one, I noticed something I've probably seen before, but forgotten about, but my birthday, 11 May, is the date that Henry Hill was arrested in the "Last Day As A Wiseguy" sequence, which is extra cool for me, because that's my favourite part of the entire film!

Final Destination 5. Was pretty good...and liked the twist at the end.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
DVD marathon today. Cable's out, and not much else going on for me today. Just watched Up and Glory. Now onto A Streetcar Named Desire, and possibly Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Watched American History X on Dvd the other night for the firs time. Great movie. Ed Norton's talent knows no bounds

Lol the Wiggles.
Actually, the last film I watched was also American History X!! Not the first time for me though, a great film!

My Top 10's
Thrillers / Comedy / Horror

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yup, today was one of the 1st times in a long time I saw quite a bit of films:

Up 8/10
Glory 7/10
A Streetcar Named Desire 7/10
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 7/10

Might have me, another marathon Monday if weather is as crappy as it was today, which I wouldn't mind anyways.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Tonight I watched Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Loved the movie but I've just never been a fan of Kate Winslet

Requiem for a Dream guys..... my mind has been raped for sure.