Before Watching the Dark knight rises . . .

Tools    

Should I watch the other batman movies first? some freinds just think I should go but i was wondering if there was much point without seeing the other first.

Well thank you, i have a negbiour next door with his own blockbowstur. lol. not re4ally but he tons of movies, i'm gonna run over and see if i can borrow them.

Well I have the movies but i forgit what order he said to wahct them in, I have the the dark night, batmam forever and batman begins. i wannget started on them right away for tomerrow. I better get some pop corn on lol

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Definitely!! I saw the Dark Knight Rises movie marathon where they play all three in a row! It was definitely worth it and I'm so glad I did. Seeing all three (especially in a row) helps you understand the overall picture!

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Watch Batman Begins then Dark Knight and you'll be set

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Even if you've seen [/b]Batman Begins[/b] I recommend you re-watch it before hand because it references and relies on Begins more than The Dark Knight and it's a great movie...so...win win.

So what order do you guys think is the best of this trilogy? Rotten tomatoes is very iffy about Rises, so I'm unsure if I should even finish the trilogy.

You should defo watch all three in order matey. Don't miss the third film just because of a bad review on Rotten 'know nothing' Tomatoes.
There's many movies they've slammed over the years that I'd give a mark near 90%.

If you've already seen the first two, defo watch TDKR when you get the chance.

So what order do you guys think is the best of this trilogy? Rotten tomatoes is very iffy about Rises, so I'm unsure if I should even finish the trilogy.
Lol...anything on Rt > 85% can not be considered "iffy"

70% is "iffy"