New Trailers Here!

Tools    

^ Love the look of that but it's 2D for me as usual thank you. First film is a favourite of mine but I'm a bit confused as to how the daughter is
WARNING: "silenthillfirstfilm" spoilers below
back in the sequel going by how the first film ended?
or did I miss something.

^ Love the look of that but it's 2D for me as usual thank you. First film is a favourite of mine but I'm a bit confused as to how the daughter is
WARNING: "silenthillfirstfilm" spoilers below
back in the sequel going by how the first film ended?
or did I miss something.
She was obviously killed in the 2-D world, so therefore, she returns in the 3-D one.

bookmarking this thread if you guys don't mind!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Great another movie to make Americans even more paranoid.

Ray Liotta, Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini, and a hilarious sawed off shotgun, doesn't look to bad, the Johnny Cash in the trailer works well also.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

There's a new Hobbit trailer, though it's basically the same teaser we got last year, with about 10 seconds of new footage.

I am a big fan of scary movies, but I'm kinda over the whole paranormal activity kind of thing, this looks like it might bring something new to the table but who knows.....

V/H/S is the movie I'm waiting impatiently the most for. Trailer kicks teeth. And what I've read about it makes me even more impatient.
And yeah, ooooooh yeah a new one from the most amazing director of the universe [in my humble opinion of course] SIR Tarentino, that'll be rad to see.

Another one which will be cool is MACHETE KILLS.
And it's cool to see they brought back Jess and Michelle. NOT forgetting they put the irresistible Amber Heard, Vanessa Hudgens, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga to the mix.
Awesome it will be I'm sure of it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Stallone needs to stick with Rocky and Rambo, I think the last time he did something like this was the Get Carter remake which was a horrible movie IMO.

Is this a Woo remake/rehash or is it just a generic revenge/hitman/buddy movie? I have to say that Hill's involvement gives me some interest. I'm sure my sister would love it, which is usually a bad thing.