Movies that introduced you to songs/artists?

Tools    

Reservoir Dogs (or was it Pulp Fiction?) introduced me to Nilsson's Coconut

GoodFellas: What is Life by George Harrison (it's used extensively during Hill's final day before he's arrested).

Trainspotting: Lust for Life, Iggy Pop - shamefully, I'd not heard it until then.

The Gospel According to St Matthew: Dark was the Night, Cold was the Ground by Blind Willie Johnson - one of the most haunting recordings ever made.

If...: Missa Luba

I knew of him before as a singer my sister really liked, but it was Labyrinth that made me a fan, pretty much immediately.

it's not a movie,but Breaking Bad introduced me to Ana Tijoux.I'm not even a fan of hip-hop but I like her voice and some of her songs although I don't even know in what language she sings. Her songs makes me think of Spain or Mexico and their cultures.
This is the one which played in Breaking Bad:

This has been one of my favorite cover songs for years thanks to the movie <b>Spun</b>

Movie Viewer since the Dawn of Time or thereabouts
Easy Rider (1969) introduced me to the Band's original version of "The Weight"
The movie was one of the earliest to use rock songs as a sound track all the way through.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Coming Home

Tim Buckley - Once I Was

Manhunter got me into Shriekback after I heard This Big Hush. Brilliant track.

Dawn of the Dead (1978) got me into Goblin/Claudio Simonetti, which kind of got me interested in Italian horror/B-movie cinema - this in turn led to other composers like Stelvio Cipriani, Fabio Frizzi, Guido & Maurizio De Angelis, and Bruno Nicolai...

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly did the same thing with Ennio Morricone and this appreciation of Italian soundtracks also opened me up to their brand of disco, synth-pop, and new wave - which in turn prompted my discovery of many other similar artist from all over.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Where the Day Takes you introduced me to Melissa Etheridge's music!! '' You can sleep while I drive'' makes me want to take a train somewhere and never look back if i could

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World had a wonderful soundtrack. It also introduced me to Metric a Canadian band.

Probably other movies introduced me to music I can think of right now.

Movie Forums Extra
one off the top of my head was sneakerpimp in the 90s. they were in every teen movie and i heard them recently and was thinking how i would have never known about their record without all their coverage in kid flicks.

First post. Woooo. More to the point, Fight Club. "Where is My Mind?" by the Pixies.

127 hours: "The funeral", by Band of Horses etc.
21: "You can't always get what you want" remix etc.
Shall we dance: "Asi se baila el tango" by Veronica Verdier