What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I got into the Tech course....finally! No drinking on Friday night, as Saturday is my course. I have to be good, that's a understatement...lol!

This shrink said to me today..maybe having 2 brain injuries your thoughts with fights is distorted. However, I said "I'm a fighter, my Pop was and he was a great Rubgy League player. Also... My Mother is crazy a hell and she has been known to fight! I said...when I was 14-15 at boarding school I didn't have a brain injury, though there was this kid...whom was a nark (dibber dobber) So, I hammered him...I think he had two teeth broken. I got 12 cuts of the cane (big cane) and I couldn't do sport my about 1 month.

Writing.. Taking a break to browse here. A taste of where I'm at..

The depths of my soul, where nobody goes,
My deep, dark explicits, nobody knows,
My highest of Highs, and lowest of Lows,
My intellectual property, hidden from foes,
My passion, my beliefs, my beautiful flow,
My secrets and yours, this region bestows,
My weaknesses un-aired, here, no wind blows,
Kept safe deep within, where nobody goes.

So, you're Poet..hey?

I try And I can't reply to your PM.. Not sure why.
I probably shouldn't say this because Yoda will down on me with a ton (tonne) of bricks, though I'll write it anyway! I can get Privates Messages from Yoda, though know one else! Is that weird or not?

I got into the Tech course....finally! No drinking on Friday night, as Saturday is my course. I have to be good, that's a understatement...lol!
Great what are you studying?

Running a temp, feeling major sickness and yeah, ive diagnosed myself as dying, it seemed like the way forward.

Running a temp, feeling major sickness and yeah, ive diagnosed myself as dying, it seemed like the way forward.
It sounds like you have the Man's flu.. I kid of course, get better.

I wouldnt put it past me, I am somewhat dramatic and may have a slight tendancy to overreact. Some would use the word "hypochondriac" to describe me, theyd mostly be right

Least I admit it though, gets me some brownie points I guess

I wouldnt put it past me, I am somewhat dramatic and may have a slight tendancy to overreact. Some would use the word "hypochondriac" to describe me, theyd mostly be right

Least I admit it though, gets me some brownie points I guess
Hope you are better soon

I now think its Man Flu, waking up unable to breath due to clogged nose. And the crazy dreams of trying to blow my nose whilst selling glasses out of my bedroom tad disturbing. Though the shark is the bit that freaks me out, i mean, my room isnt that big, how the hell could a shark attack me in there? THERE WAS NO WATER.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Thinking about clicking on "The Dark Knight Rises" thread but resisting. Trying to spare myself from any spoilers.

My Will 1 - My need 0