What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Itching my eye....IT JUST WONT STOP ITCHING!!

I am starting my online classes today so I can still have a job throughout the summer along with my internship. I am gonna be a busy busy bee!!

I'm hungover...again! At least I wasn't arrested last night..lol! I watched Monday night Rubgy League then I went a Irish Bar, which I do occasionally. I was kicking a** in pool. Most Irish really can't play pool when they are drunk..lol! Though Aussies can!

It's about 40 F at the moment. Last night on the news south America like Atlanta and such it's around 104 F & greater.

Later today, I'm getting a new stereo system in my car, also a new antenna. Why, you may ask? I get about 3-4 FM stations and no AM stations. The car I have now, it has a cassette deck...lol! No CD's, I use a cassette for my ipod. It's cheap the one I'm getting, though it's new.

Yesterday I went to a new boxing gym and it's alright. A lot of chicks doing boxfit (a lot of young woman) getting in-powered probably lol! , though I do my own thing anyway.

deciding what film to watch and what platform....netflix, lovefilm, download or dvd!