Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've only seen Network once so it could take some time to think about it, but on first glance I thought it was good but a little overrated given all the acting credentials its been awarded.

The Ring is just a guilty pleasure of mine, which obviously taints the rating

I am watching 21 Jump Street momentarily

You're not even English, anyway!!!
LOL, I know but we don't have a test side, so I'm very much an English cricket fan! great innings from Bopara today!

I only discovered this film recently and have watched 3-4 times in about 3 years.

Today I bought "The Grey" with Liam Neeson based solely on Empire's 4 star rating and "Limitless" which I ve seen before.
After watching it ('Das Boot') I was petrified that I had only three hours before I had to get up for work! Lost track big time, but worth every nibble, coffee and hour spent.

Just finished Jeff, Who Lives at Home.

Wow, Susan Sarandon was brilliant and this film really opens your mind to a new way at looking at life. Thoroughly enjoyable.

The decided of the State of Origin. It's 1 all and tonight New South Wales have to beat Queensland.

I'm going to watch Notebook once again tonight!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
May god have mercy on your soul.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Star Wars Episode IV on Spike TV tonight. I know it's the extended cut people seem to loathe, but I've seen all the versions and I'm not the least bit bothered by the added scenes.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well all things going well I should be leaving in a few hours to go and see a one-off screening of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Never seen it on the big screen before so very much looking forward to it.

I have a few choices:

Highlander (1986)
Coriolanus (2011)
Point Blank (1967)
Having recently seen it myself I can certainly recommend Point Blank.