New DVDs

Tools    

I have been grooving on the R2 SE of A Fish Called Wanda, with all kinds of supplemental documentaries, featurettes, over a dozen deleted scenes, and a John Cleese commentary track!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A novel adaptation.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Criterion Edition
Altered States

Cold Feet Series 1-5 (R2)
CKY 2K (R2)
Matchbox 20: VH1 Storytellers (R4)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
That is awesome JRS that you got who framed roger rabbit.
I just bought "maid in Manhatten, Sweet home alabama"
I mostly buy dvd's for other people, and i buy the vhs's plus i have all the movie channels on digital cable.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

My life isn't written very well.
Zombie. The early 80's Italian answer to Dawn of the Dead. Gross, gross, awesome! If you've never seen a zombie wrestle a real shark underwater, then I suggest you rent or buy this DVD!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

******* by Nature
i got
true romance unrated directors special edition
the ring
insomnia
i seriously think that they need a better version for the ring, its such a good movie that they need a better edition of it, anyone agree?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I just bought red dragon last night at WAL MART.
I saw it in the movie theaters and it was great.

It is pretty shocking that you can't find a wide range of good DVDs at WAL-MART. Video-wise, the only thing that store is good for is impulse-buys of The Cannonball Run for $7.99. Otherwise....

Hey, why not pick up a copy of Where the Heart Is (2000) instead?

A "huge" selection? The WAL-MART in your area must be very, very different from the dozen or so I've been in. WAL-MART and Target suck ass, though admitedly a little less hard than K-Mart (a little less). Truly. If those were my only options for DVD shopping, I'd be buying 97% of my discs on-line.