What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

No, I kid around with that. You're smart, smarter than most people here...sorry the forum..lol!

Yay! I passed my classes for the quarter! Not as good as I hoped, I totally choked and then didn't even finish one. I still made it though!!!!

I am working and waiting for a meeting to start. i know very boring. gotta earn those $$$ tho

Yay! I passed my classes for the quarter!
That's good, Gabriella. Well done!

Sitting on break at work feeling like a zombie minus the brain eating. Blahhh is it time to go yet???

What field do you work in?

I stumped! I reckon have you guys would be too.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aspasia 1 001.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	9178   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aspasia 2 001.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	9179  

This was easy!
Attachments

Name:	Aspasia 3 001.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	9180  

This is what I got...
Attachments

Name:	Aspasia 5 001.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	9181  

I hate being woken up, I don't wake up in the middle of the night because of many things. In fact I think it's only two things commonly, my boyfriend getting out of bed and my nightmares.

I think I woke up cuz I knew he was going to work soon amd the thunder was just the icing on the cake.

Hope I can fall back asleep.

awwww poor girl lol!

Lol, I bet you think it's so darn funny!

Well I still haven't fallen asleep either. I've been up for an hour and a half and it's six am here. I need my bed!

Did you need a bedtime story? lol!

Did you need a bedtime story? lol!

Lol, I actually stayed up and watched Buffy, so kind of! Except I woke up a little later cuz of a nightmare from one of the episodes lol.

I woke up a little later cuz of a nightmare from one of the episodes lol.
You are a girl...lol! I'm kidding though.

You are a girl...lol! I'm kidding though.

Haha I certainly hope so! My honey thinks I'm a big scaredy cat and a nervous wreck way too much!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
What field do you work in?

Hi!! I am a mommy first to an almost two year old and then I wait tables at a state park. To the Mofos who know me quite well, did ya notice I said an almost two year old? A week from today, our baby mOfo.is two.

Happy Birthday for your child. Terrible 2's hey!