Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Last night I watched

Last night I watched The Horse Whisperer, which was a movie I promised myself I wouldn't watch as I thought it would totally be a corny romance movie. Boy, was I wrong. The "romance" only took up a small part of the film and the rest was pretty great.

Prometheus (not in 3D I think that's a waste of money in most cases)

Nashville

Last night I watched The Horse Whisperer, which was a movie I promised myself I wouldn't watch as I thought it would totally be a corny romance movie. Boy, was I wrong. The "romance" only took up a small part of the film and the rest was pretty great.
I have it in my DVD collection. It's a good movie, hey!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Hopefully, Sudden Death.

Last night i have watch jumanji movie. This is my all time favorite movie .

Already watched Wolf Creek and The Mist today. Getting ready to watch Martyrs for the first time.
Martyrs is a hard watch but an excellent film from France. It's getting an American remake.

I've got this to watch:

Continuing the saga tonight:

Getting ready to watch Source Code. David Bowie jr is a promising filmmaker, lets see what he can do on a big budget

Madagascar-3 is really a good movie.

I just watched

I've seen it before, though, I was tearing up! I'm sure I am having mid-life crisis!

I Love Movies! That's all
Tonight I am finally going to watch "The Great Dictator". I asked about Chaplin on this forum a week ago and it was one of the movies that you beautiful people recommended to me. Tonight I finally have the time to watch it pretty excited