Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

It better than a Movie!!!!

I watched tonight action movie Haywire.This movie is very amazing.This is world best movie.But my favorite movie is Titanic.

Just finished The Shining

Now watching Full Metal Jacket

As far as sports movies go, if you look hard enough, you can see my pretty face in "The Game of their Lives".

I'm gonna have a go at Bladerunner.

Hiii guys,,,,
I'm not really interested in seeing the movie, but I saw the preview and was SO excited to see my lifelong idol Karen Carpenter in it!!
I just saw The Bourne Identity (2001)

I know but I just bought the Bluray collection and there is a rule in my house, every new DVD has to watched before it can be put with the rest of my collection

Lol good rule. My boyfriend and I have at least 20 we haven't watched yet. Course we just bought the whole Star Wars collection, yes, even 4,5, and 6. and the underworld package.

Do you buy new movies often?

I will probably watch more buffy lol.

I Love Movies! That's all
Tonight I'm watching Project X.

As a university student in the middle of exams, going to parties myself is out of the question. So enjoying a nice party-movie as late night entertainment after a study-session is the next best thing.

Hope it's worth it

After the lovely surprise that was Jeff, Who Lives at Home I quite fancy checking out Cyrus.
The Duplass brothers know light hearted comedy like no one else. I've only seen Jeff, who lives at home and The Puffy Chair from them whicth I only gave 3.5 and 3 stars, but I really respect these guys.

I know but I just bought the Bluray collection and there is a rule in my house, every new DVD has to watched before it can be put with the rest of my collection
I think I should try that rule, I have way too many unwatched dvds.