What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching the Rubgy Union....Australia v Scotland.

I slept from 5pm to 8pm and I'm wide awake.

I love Buffy The Vampire Slayer, been watching it since I got home from school since bf is at work till late. Had to stop cuz my grandfather is coming to give me a quick visit and see how his practically daughter is doing being all grown up and all :P lol

Back to work after my little facial op at last my swelling has gone down and I look more like myself

Does it hurt real bad?

Ugh, I would hate to be there. But it does awesome things to your face right?

What do you mean Oh I didn't have plastic surgery This is all work I am having done to have a tooth implant I had to have my sinus lifted and then had artificial bone into my jaw they had to cut into the bone which is the painful part

I bought this...because didn't have furniture, well, half of it anyway
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	400940002(1).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	9114   Click image for larger version

Name:	409660001.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	9115   Click image for larger version

Name:	452030001.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	9116  

What do you mean Oh I didn't have plastic surgery This is all work I am having done to have a tooth implant I had to have my sinus lifted and then had artificial bone into my jaw they had to cut into the bone which is the painful part
That seems painful. I had my tonsils out when I was 16 & 1/2 and that was bad. They did something with my adenoids...I think they removed them. I use to snore when I was 12,13, 14, 15....my boarding buddies hated it. One time, they were so pissed off at me, they attacked me What happen to them? The Brother(priest) caned them..lol! They are my mates, but, they couldn't take it at all...lol!

Hopefully everything will be better now, nebbit..

That's good nebbit

Oh I thought you just had a facial. Not plastic surgery and I heard that it can sometimes hurt.

That sounds even worse than what I originally thought!

Who's going to believe a talking head?
Doing some household chores for my mom. Sucks but I like helping my mom. Then I'll go swimming!

It's 5 am in the morning and I feel like s***! Back ache, a cold I think, Neck ache. It's damn cold here too. Last night I had panadeine forte, though, this morning I just bad headache tablets. The f***** of it, it's a long weekend.

Waiting to go see the movie tonight with my manfriend.

What film you seeing, Gabrielle?

Me and the Ms, we're watching Blade Runner: Final Cut version